LPRO 2020 Annual General Meeting
Wed. March 4th 7 pm – 8:30 pm
At Eglinton St. George’s United Church, 35 Lytton Blvd. (fully accessible).
Click HERE: LPRO AGM Notice Wed March 4, 2020
- Toronto could become a Charter City! – John Sewell, Past Mayor of Toronto (for more information go to www.CharterCityToronto.ca)
- Updates from City Councillor Mike Colle, Ward 8 Eglinton-Lawrence
- Neighbourhood Safety/Crime Statistics – 53 Division Spokesperson
- Development Application Updates:
- Capitol Event Theatre & Green P Parking Lot (14-storey mixed-use & future park?)
- Yonge & Chatsworth, PetroCan Gas Stn. site (13+ storey tower) – LPRO is fundraising so the community can retain experts to represent our interests at the LPAT hearing. See our 2908 Yonge St. website page to donate.
- Best Buy site at Yonge & Roselawn (2 towers at 27 & 23 storeys & 6 townhouses)
- Avenue & Lawrence, NE corner site update
- 41 Chatsworth Ave. site (application for 4/5-storey condominium apartment)
- Key Steps to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – City of Toronto Spokesperson
- Community Project: restoration of the landmark Gates @ Alexandra Blvd & Yonge
- Cycling in Midtown: Downtown has protected bike routes on several major arterials, why not Midtown? An update on what the future holds for us.
- Presentation of Community Awards
- And more!
On Feb. 7th, 2019 at LPRO’s AGM the Members voted to expand LPRO to include an area west of Avenue Road. The AGM notice was distributed to all residences in the existing and annexed area.
Lytton Park Residents’ Organization (LPRO) is a community oriented resident group that is located in Toronto, Canada. Lytton Park is a well-established neighbourhood in the heart of North Toronto. LPRO’s work is done by community volunteers; your neighbours. Your ongoing support helps us to advocate on numerous neighbourhood and municipal matters, organize community events including our annual community-wide garage sale, ravine clean ups, and publish hard copy newsletters.
If you are located within our boundaries, we represent you!
For details on how to join LPRO go to the Membership page. The membership fee is $30 per household/year. Together we are stronger!
On this site you will find development information, community events & organizations, photos and links to articles which may be of interest.