Enjoy Your Neighbourhood and City!
Local Events, Amenities and Organizations:
- Lock Library –CLICK HERE
- North Toronto Aquatics Club – Founded in 1968, this community not-for-profit swim club offering children, teen and adult lessons (plus adult lane swimming) at Glenview Sr P.S. and Lawrence Park C.I. – CLICK HERE
- North Toronto Soccer Association – Founded in 1980, a community not-for-profit soccer club with over 5,000 youth participating in soccer each year. – CLICK HERE
- Lawrence Park Tennis Club – Offers to tennis opportunities to players of all ages. Situated in the lovely Lawrence Park ravine, this club was established in 1912. – CLICK HERE
- North Toronto Historical Society – CLICK HERE
- John Ross Robertson Fun Fair – Held each spring, this carnival type fund raising event is a favourite with neighbourhood kids!
- Jane’s Walks
- Doors Open Toronto
- Paddle The Don